NIKE, Adidas, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, LeadDog, Victoria's Secret/L Brands, Brooklyn Museum, GrowNYC, Bernstein Wealth Management, Women Moving Millions, de Blasio, Bank of America, Laika, TED Conferences, Columbia Sportswear, New Avenues for Youth, Portland Art Museum, Advantis Credit Union, Portland Business Journal, Port of Portland, Boys & Girls Club, Portland Business Alliance, Oregon Bride, web.com Tour, MillerCoors, Kraft Foods, SUPERVALU, Boys & Girls Aid, Family Care Health Plans, Organic Trade Association & more!
Megan is a New York-based event producer with 13 years of experience in the industry.
Great Performances caterers: Lead Event Director at the Brooklyn Museum & Catering Sales Manager
- Independent event sales with an annual budget for both Brooklyn Museum events and external events
- Focus on initial sale through completion of event
Vibrant Table Catering & Events: Event Coordinator
- Collaboration with client from event conception through execution
Jeff Sanders Promotions, Inc.: Tournament Operations Coordinator & Sales Associate
- Coordinated sponsors, vendors, high profile clients & celebrities for televised golf tournaments
- Coordinated staff travel, hotel accommodations & transportation
- Managed Tournament Office
Freelance Event Coordinator
- Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts
- "SCRUMptious" benefit for the Boys & Girls Club
- Potato Champion "Family Dinner" event series
Connoisseur of all things nature, family, cats, comedy, bike rides, music, adventures and whatever makes those around her smile.